Search This Blog

Thursday 1 December 2016

Raise Your Vibration to Attract What You Want

Why raise your vibration? Raising your vibration helps build momentum to move you forward towards the life you desire. 
According to the law of attraction, we are able to attract what we want in life by holding space for that thought. By doing so, we allow the universe to deliver our goals to us. By holding positive energy, we attract positive results.
Note that raising your vibration isn’t just about having an attitude of gratitude and positive thoughts. Affirmations and visualizations are great manifesting techniques as well but we can take it a step further.
Rather than simply visualizing your goals, actually feel and live as if you already achieved the goals. Doing so allows you to vibrate at the same frequency of having already achieved those goals.
When you vibrate at the frequency of already having those achievements, it would be easier for you to attract what you desire with the support of universal energy.
The law of attraction works with universal life force, Reiki. We all have the ability to utilize Reiki healing energy to deliver our goals.
One effective manifesting Reiki technique is to write down your goal on a piece of paper. A goal should be set in the positive. Be specific and include all the facts, dates, names, and so forth.
Carry that piece of paper in your purse, wallet or bathroom mirror so you can reflect on it throughout the day. As energy flows where the mind goes, having that reminder will help boost your vibrations.
At one point in my life when I was miserable at my 9-5. I remember writing and rewriting my career goals. I made lists of what I wanted in my ideal work life. Then, I would rewrite the lists and put it on sticky notes so it was the first thing I saw on my planner. As I got clearer on these specific work qualities, I became more focused and inspired.

By paying close attention to what I was seeking to attract into my life, I incorporated small shifts into my daily routine to feel and live as if I had already achieved my dream work life. By doing so, I was actually channeling energy to manifest my career breakthrough at a faster rate.
When I hit my breaking point, I knew was ready to take that leap of faith from my 9-5, even without a Plan B. I was already vibrating at the frequency of the next chapter in my life. 
There are a number of ways to boost your vibrations throughout the day regardless of your circumstances. Doesn’t have to be something big. Start with small steps like singing a favourite song or wearing your favourite colour. From there, consistently work your way up!

For more ways to raise your vibration with the support of universal energy, grab your free guide here!

No comments:

Post a Comment