Search This Blog

Monday 28 November 2016

Self Confidence Affirmations From Think And Grow Rich



Today I'm going to be drawing inspiration from the book 'Think And Grow Rich' by Napoleon Hill. This book has been around forever, it's quite a famous book and has been described as "the essential guide to joining the worlds most successful people. 
Virtually every page of this book has some pearl of wisdom and today I'm going to be talking about the self confidence formula. 
In the book it states that taking an inventory of mental assets and liabilities you will discover that your greatest weakness is a lack of self confidence. It goes on to say that this handy cap can be surmounted through the aid of auto suggestions through the principle of taking positive thought impulses and writing them down.
These affirmations need to be repeated over and over until they become a working part of your conscious mind. 

So here is the five point self confidence formula that Napoleon Hill is recommending in the book.

1: I know that I have the ability to achieve the purpose of my definite chief aim in life. Therefore I demand of myself persistent, continuos action towards it's attainment and I promise to take such action. 

2: I realise that the dominating thoughts of my mind will eventually reproduce themselves in outward, physical action and gradually transform themselves into physical reality. Therefore I will concentrate my thoughts for 30 mins daily upon thinking about the task of creating the person I intent to become, creating a clara mental picture of that person. 

3: I know through the principles of auto suggestion that any desire that I consistently hold in my mind will eventually seek expression 
though some practical means of attaining the object. Therefore I will devote 10 minutes daily to demanding of myself the development of self confidence. 

4:I have clearly written down a description of my definite chief aim in life. I will never stop trying until I have developed sufficient self confidence for it's attainment.

5: I fully realise that no wealth or position can long endure unless built upon truth and justice. Therefore I will engage in no transaction that does not benefit all of whom it affects.

So that's the 5 affirmations to help improve self confidence as written by Napoleon Hill in think and grow rich.

No comments:

Post a Comment